I know it’s a tad late in January to come up with resolutions, but this is really the first time I’ve had a chance to sit and think about what I really want to do with 2016.
In 2016 I will celebrate my 7 year anniversary with the Atlanta Metro area. In honor of that, I resolve to visit at least a place once a month, in the Metro area, that I have been meaning to go to forever, or have been to in the past but didn’t truly appreciate. The places I’ve picked are:
- The Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Oakland Cemetery
- Hike to the top of Stone Mountain
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Kennesaw Mountain
- Shakespeare Tavern
- A Beer Bike trip (they look like SO much fun)
- Agatha’s Mystery Dinner
- Rock Climbing
- Sweetwater Brewery
- Sips & Strokes (where you drink wine and paint)
- Breman Museum
I resolve to read at least one non-school book per month.
I resolve to be better about my blog and not neglect it.