Whoa, Spring Semester begins TOMORROW. I’m officially 1/3 of the way done with law school, May 2018 can’t come fast enough.
This semester I’ll be taking a total of 11 hours:
- Constitutional Law II
- Property Law II
- Civil Procedure II
So far in school I’ve used Microsoft Word to take class notes, but recently learned of the wonder that is One Note! So, this semester I’ll be taking all of my notes in One Note. Also, because I don’t really want to carry my heavy books and laptop with me everywhere I go, I’m contemplating a switch to using my iPad Mini for class notes with a bluetooth keyboard, and just using my laptop as needed.
Once the semester gets into full swing, I’ll do a post about how I’ve organized my One Note and my new study schedule.
I am going to have the best semester yet. That’s the main goal. That’s actually always the goal. So far it’s worked, I’ve gotten better with each semester. My other goals for the semester include:
- Drink a lot of good coffee
- Finish all my reading for the upcoming week by Sunday at 5pm
- Maintain positive study habits that I picked up over the last year and a half
- Continue to create positive study habits
- Write more
- Actively work with my Civil Procedure study partner (even though we lost one in a transfer to Georgia State)
- Actively work with my Constitutional Law study partners
- Learn how to study with healthy study snacks (I’m a sucker for some junk food study snacks, they just make my brain work)
- Maintain some level of sanity during finals
Until next time,