Yeah, it’s Wednesday. It is definitely not Sunday Funday. But, since I took off both yesterday and Monday, it’s kinda like yesterday was my Sunday? Right? Just go with it.
Last week’s cool stuff:
- Last Tuesday we had a townhall meeting for one of the council districts. Those are always interesting, and remind me of Leslie Knope. Idol.
- Not much other than work until the weekend.
- Saturday was the AJMLS Accepted Students Reception, read my review here.
- And then I cleaned the heck out of my apartment, donated a bunch of stuff to Goodwill, and now I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
- I took off both Monday and yesterday as a little “spring break,” more time spent cleaning.
- Yesterday I headed over to Agnes for Capping Week, aka Christmas. It’s kind of a complicated story, but there’s a community service organization on campus that I was a part of as an undergrad, and during Capping, we get recruits to dress in different characters everyday for a week, and then they have bootcamp on Friday night. It’s tons of fun.
On the docket:
- Working, working, working!
- Friday is Payday!
- Saturday, Destiny and I are doing the Color Run! I’ll be sure to post a review and awesome colorful pictures.
It’s a short week for me, thank goodness.
How’s your week going so far?